BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Head of Trading for a growing Sportsbook in London. The Head of Trading will be responsible for developing the trading strategy, ensuring overall performance is maximised in line with company strategy. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the trading team ensuring all team members are working towards company goals.
This role will be key in the development of the company as they move into international markets. As such previous experience working with an Asian facing Sportsbook is key for this position.
This position will be based in their London office however regular travel may be required.
• Responsibility for the results of all trading operations across all regions
• Setting up a sportsbook offer, product and pricing strategy specific to target markets
• Monitoring all Trading performance vs targets
• Recruiting, training and managing direct line of reports with the department
• Introducing internal policies, processes and best practices in order to provide maximum operational efficiency.
• Monitoring, reporting and close control of all Trading KPIs
• Dealing with external and internal stakeholders to achieve efficient performance across all operations.
• At least five years of combined trading experience, ideally within an international organisation
• A minimum of three years of experience in a strong trading management role.
• Excellent knowledge of the Asian sports betting market
• Previous experience working with an Asian facing Sportsbook
• Solid risk management experience
• Experience in managing high team performances towards strict KPIs
• An excellent communicator that is comfortable dealing with senior management and internal and external senior level stakeholders
• Experience in performance analysis