Betting Jobs are currently working with a market leading betting company that provides a superior sports betting and casino product. They are hiring for a Payments and Risk Project Manager that has a complete understanding of payments, new payments methods and their integration.
• Leading the integration process of new providers for the Asian market, testing the integrated methods and assist in any issue until enablement in the cashier.
• Monitoring the payment flow for the existing payment methods in the cashier, contacting the provider and managing the resolution for any detected issues.
• Creating and monitoring existing tools/reports for the Payments/Risk teams
• Creating and improving existing features for Payments/Risk teams in all the company systems (Chameleon, CMS, etc.)
• Monitoring for the efficiency of the existing fraud rules and creating new rules according to the fraud team’s requirements.
• Lead the auto pay-outs project along with Head of Payments.
• Monitoring the auto pay-outs system, insuring that all relevant players are included (being paid) and that the audit is made properly.
• Bachelor’s degree – Finance, Economics or similar.
• Previous Professional experience at least 2 years on similar or same role.
• Fluency in English - level C1.