Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a growing gaming company in their central London office. The Data Scientist will be responsible for using data to better understand customer behaviour and make clear, actionable recommendations to senior management. The role focuses on the online marketing section of the business which is both challenging and highly complex.
The successful candidate will be working with large amounts of data in order to:
• Analyse customer behaviour
• Identify patterns
• Assess the impact of specific actions
• Profitability analysis of campaigns
• League table maintenance and insights
• Repayment periods
• Channel impacts
• The work will be divided into reporting and daily analysis tasks (eg understanding causes for specific current trends in the data) as well as longer term projects related to modelling and predicting customer behaviour.
• The data scientist will report to the Head of Finance and Marketing and has a large Ad-hoc nature to the role
• Fluency in R or Python for data analysis
• Experience in using SQL databases
• Understanding of basic data science and machine learning techniques (supervised / unsupervised learning)
• 1-2 years of experience handling / analysing data in a professional environment
• Online Marketing experience would be an advantage