Betting Jobs are working with one of the biggest names in sports betting to hire a native Dutch speaker that is passionate about sports.
They are hiring for a CRM Associate to join their offices in London where you would work within a multicultural and motivated marketing team. You would be tasked with building exciting promotions, creating engaging content and be responsible for executing daily campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to move into a fast moving and thriving industry that will give outstanding opportunities for career progression.
• Owning the push notification strategy. You will be in full control of what, when and to whom we send our +- 15 million push notifications a year.
• Conceptualizing promotions tailored to our customers.
• Maintaining the website to ensure we highlight the most relevant events/games for easy navigation for our players and ensuring we do not have any broken journeys.
• Support the CRM Manager on daily campaign execution, create copy for customer communication (mailers, promotions, on-site landing pages, banners, newsletters and social media) to support our contact strategies and ensure the best possible tailor-made outcome for local market needs.
• Work together with our Customer Services team to ensure they are aware of all communication and promotional activities and offer guidance in case of customer enquiries.
• Native Dutch or Flemish speaker with fluent English, both written and spoken.
• A HBO/University degree in Journalism, Marketing or Marketing Communication (other degrees also considered).
• Passion for sports, football and tennis in particular, with excellent knowledge of Belgian and international teams, players and leagues.
• Ambitious and eager to learn with a focus on and interest in marketing, content, copywriting and communications.
• Eager to drive continuous improvement, flexible to challenge issues/opportunities.
• Can-do attitude, enthusiasm, energy and inner motivation to take actions to achieve goals beyond what is required.
This is a role that will move quickly so please get in touch at email@example.com to find out more.