BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Risk Manager for a growing Sportsbook in their Barcelona office. The Risk Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing an effective Risk Management policy. The Risk Manager will be responsible for increasing GGR, reducing overall risk and volatility as well as effectively profiling the customer base.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Risk Management professional who would relish the opportunity to own and developed the Risk Management department.
• Balance de risk with hedging, right pricing, player risk management, stop loss policies.
• Establish a workflow to make decisions
• Establish a strategy for each country
• Establish the right procedures, best practices and standards
• Choose the right tools, platforms and suppliers
• Hire and train people
• Analyse competition and be aware of the trends of the industry
• Help developers to improve our gaming platform
• Previous experience in a senior Risk Management position with the sportsbook industry
• Excellent communication and analytical skills and ability to demonstrate critical thinking
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Have good organisation skills
• Independent mind with an assertive nature
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude