BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Junior Sports Trader with a market leading sportsbook as they expand their Malta operation. As a Junior Sports Trader you will be responsible for managing liability on all sporting events, so the ability to make timely decisions while under pressure is essential. You must be professional, possess strong communication skills and be prepared to work the hours suited to your sports market.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong analytical skills and a passion for sports and sports betting to develop their career with a market leading sportsbook.
• Effectively manage risk
• Monitoring pre-match and live bets for a wide variety of sports
• Creation and settlement of events where required.
• Customer profiling
• Comfortable working with automated trading tools.
• Establish strong relationship with the sports team
• Dealing with Customer Service queries
• Excellent overall sports knowledge
• A strong interest in European Sports would be highly advantageous.
• Degree educated in Mathematics, Statistics or a related discipline
• Good mathematical ability including the understanding of statistics and probabilities
• Able to work in fast paced environment
• Be able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work flexible shifts in line with the business requirements