This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join an established company during its early stage development in the US and the birth of online sportsbetting across the nation.
About the role
To work within the US Accounting team to perform a wide variety of key month end and day to day accounting procedures and support the local and group finance teams in producing timely and accurate weekly and monthly reports.
• Daily, weekly and monthly cash reconciliations
• Daily, weekly and monthly customer account reconciliations
• Cash Management, ensuring funds are available for customer withdrawals
• Setting up and managing suppliers
• Reconciling balance sheet accounts, including link to 3rd party providers
• Assist in providing information to the regulatory authorities for the payment of gaming tax
• Assisting the Accounting Manager in preparing monthly accounts according to the group timetable
• Ad hoc support
• At least 1-2 year experience in a similar role
• Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
• Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
• Some travel may be required