Our client's Development Team is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting the game platform that runs their social casino games worldwide, as well as other customer-facing gaming-related software and infrastructure systems.
• Participate in the design and implementation of essential applications
• Demonstrate expertise and add valuable input throughout the development lifecycle
• Help design and implement scalable, lasting technology solutions
• Review current systems, suggesting updates as needed
• Test and debug new applications and updates
• Develop and utilize technical change documentation
• Strive to deploy all products and updates on time
• Help improve code quality by implementing recommended best practices
• Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
• Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
• Work on projects in both individual and team-based capacities
• Bachelor's degree. Masters preferred. Equivalent experience considered.
• 3+ years of Java development experience
• Experience in Java concurrency
• Self-motivated with strong time-management skills
• Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, such as dynamic array, linked list, stack, queue, binary search, binary search tree, hash map, depth first search, breadth first search, and merge sort.
• In-Depth knowledge of Object Oriented Design/Programming
• Experience in Relational Databases and NoSQL Databases
• Experience with Message Queues (Kafka preferred) with an understanding of message queue concepts and best practices
• Experience with cloud service provider(s)
• Experience in building modern distributed applications or micro services
• Experience with Container Management such as Docker and Kubernetes