Betting Jobs are working with a prominent provider of casino games and technology to the gaming and betting industry, based across a number of growing offices and studios in Europe. They are currently seeking an experienced Designer with previous exposure to the betting and gaming industry, to be based from their Malta office.
This position is hands-on with responsibility for ensuring quality delivery across parallel projects, often with short lead times. It requires the successful candidate to deliver on brand, scalable creative on time, every time.
The position also requires the ability to produce graphics in volume and to take creative initiative, the ability to produce basic animation and gifs is a significant benefit for this role and industry exposure or direct experience is key.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, self-directed and enthusiastic, working well under pressure and thriving in a deadline driven atmosphere. They must have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to bring stylish, entertainment-focused, elevated and exciting ideas to the table.
Graphic Design requirements:
• Produce creative assets for use across multiple channels, including: web, social media, print advertisements, events, exhibitions, email campaigns, pitch presentations, and other activations
• Collaborate with the Head of Marketing and the Senior Graphic designer, channel owners, partner studios, casino teams, and others as required to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand graphic solutions
• Work independently with little supervision and make decisions quickly
• Take a brief to grasp production needs and specifications
• Ability to art direct and create solid information designs, concepts, storyboards, and sample layouts
• Understand how to prioritise workload in line with company objectives
• Proactively manage time and work to tight deadlines across multiple projects
• Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar
• Present work to the team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval
• Degree in Graphic Design or related degree, or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of experience in digital design
• 3+ years of experience with Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• 1+ years in iGaming
• An online portfolio
Bonus points for…
• Proficiency with full Adobe CSS
• Project management experience
• Familiarity with or experience in game development
• At least basic animation