Betting Jobs are currently working with one of the biggest entertainment companies in the UK to hire a Sportsbook Operations Manager to join their team. You would be a part of a hugely successful company that has several gaming brands facing the UK market and are still growing.
This role would find you leading the Sportsbook Operations Team and using your extensive sportsbook knowledge to ensure the overall quality of the product.
• Management of the Sportsbook Operations team
• Ensure the presentation of all Sportsbook content is consistent and aligns with brand and customer experience guidelines
• Operational responsibility for over 20,000 events per week across 100,000 sports betting markets and the management of data input across internal systems
• Delivering the overall customer experience, in line with our content, marketing and Brand strategies.
• Work closely with the senior management team to integrate the new Sportsbook Operations team into the wider company structure; re-aligning roles, functions and pay structures whenever required
• Managing the training of all staff to be experts in their field and able to adapt to ongoing developments and improvements to systems and business processes
• Managing key relationships across the business to ensure the business objectives for Sportsbook Operations are met
• Manage all escalated queries for the CS team in a timely and efficient manner, always looking to put the customer experience first. Identify patterns and trends and turn them into actionable tasks to continually drive improvements.
• Manage third party Trading performance against agreed KPI’s, identifying opportunities to progress through system and process enhancements
Key Attributes/Skills Background Profile
• Excellent knowledge of sports and betting products.
• Always thinking like a Player, from start to end of ideas. They are the cornerstone of every decision we make.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a large team in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Excellent understanding of sports trading and liability management
• Naturally ability to lead and direct during high pressured situations and make key decisions quickly and confidently
• Is comfortable communicating at all levels and represents the company extremely well to all 3rd parties
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org