Compliance Project Manager – New York City, America
Betting Jobs are working with a hugely successful social games business located in New York City.
As they looking to expand their online proposition to include real money gaming, they are looking to hire a Compliance Project Manager to work alongside their legal team, someone who can bring knowledge of the iGaming / Online Gaming sector to their team.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Implement project management processes and methodologies to ensure compliance projects are delivered on time
• Drive the planning and coordinating activities of the compliance department in support of other department projects
• Manage and coordinate compliance related functions, including reviewing and conducting audits in support of product launches and ensuring adherence of policies and procedures
• Complete and track loan audits to ensure compliance and identify weaknesses with various lending regulations and internal requirements. Report any findings to the Director of Compliance and conduct follow up reviews as necessary
• Support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of various compliance programs in response to state and federal requirements as well as internal objectives
• Identify opportunities and support efforts to influence a corporate culture of compliance
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external business partners
• Other compliance related responsibilities as directed
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
• Knowledge of Compliance & Regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree or related field
• Work experience within in a senior management role responsible for compliance and risk management
• Organizational skills with the ability to assess, manage and work through issues
• Ability to handle simultaneous multiple tasks and meet competing deadlines
• Contract and/or lending document review experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of our company, business partners, and customers.
• Working knowledge of lending regulations and consumer protection laws.
• Excellent proof readings skills and attention to detail.
• Team orientation and willingness to engage in tasks of all sizes