BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Rugby Trader for a market leading sportsbook in London. As a Rugby Trader you will be responsible for the Rugby Union offering however a strong knowledge of Rugby League would be advantageous.
This role would ideally be suited to a recent graduate with a degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a related subject with a comprehensive Rugby knowledge and passion for sports betting.
• Compile odds
• Monitor real-time sports events/results and perform live trading
• Manage the positions of each sport and take action to ensure maximum profitability
• Perform customer analysis
• Monitor customers and bet limits
• Investigate and analyse market trends to obtain insight that assist in the prediction of customer betting patterns
• Observe competitor activity and make real time adjustments where appropriate
• Update databases that will assist with trading/compilations
• Liaise with various internal departments in relation to sportsbook related escalations
• Keep up-to-date with sporting activity by following sports events and new updates
• Maintain high level of awareness on internal policies, systems and procedures
• In depth Rugby Union knowledge
• Strong knowledge of Rugby League and UK sports would be a distinct advantage
• Degree educated in Mathematics, Statistics or a related subject.
• Team player as well as self-starter
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Adaptable to business/role requirements
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel Tools
• Able to multitask and work under pressure
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
• Highly numerate
• Able to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and public holidays