BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for an Account Executive for a well-respected gaming company in London. This role will be responsible for interacting with their high value customers and operational responsibility for processing wagers and payments.
This would be well suited to a recent graduate with a strong knowledge of sports and sports betting looking to develop a career within the sports betting industry.
• Provide excellent customer service via telephone, email, and chat.
• Providing customers with prices and other information related to sporting events.
• Develop strong working relationships with new and existing clients
• Monitoring real-time sporting events and results.
• Responsibility of each transaction from beginning to end, including queries or complaints.
• Updating the back-office system with match data.
• Day to day administration.
• Monitoring and reporting customer activity.
• Identifying good/bad business.
• Building and maintaining Customer Profiles.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good IT skills, including strong Excel, Word and Database information.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships within the team, and other departments.
• Strong customer skills; ability to create rapport with customers, via telephone, chat and email.
• Ability to train and coach to high standards.
• Excellent understanding of sports and sport betting.
• Educated to degree level in Mathematic, Statistics or a related discipline.