BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an Odds Compiler (Props and Specials) – US Sports, for an established yet growing Sportsbook in their Malta office.
The Odds Compiler will work across all North American sports with a focus on NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL as well as NASCAR and IndyCar. They will be responsible for developing prop and specials markets, specifically focussed on individual player performance.
This position would be well suited to an individual with trading experience and a comprehensive US Sports knowledge looking to move their career forward with an innovative sportsbook.
• Compile props and special markets for a wide variety of US Sports markets
• Manage positions and take action to ensure maximum profitability
• Perform customer analysis
• Monitor customers and bet limits
• Comprehensive US Sports knowledge, including American Football, Basketball, Baseball, Ice Hockey, NASCAR and IndyCar.
• Previous experience in a Sports Trading role, ideally focussed on US Sports.
• Strong mathematical background
• Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
• A university degree, preferably in an analytical field such as mathematics or statistics