Betting Jobs are working with a fast growing Daily Fantasy Sports business who are currently seeking to hire a backend PHP developer to join their team. The role will be based remotely. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are currently seeking a Senior PHP Developer to add to our development team. We are looking for a talented Sr backend developer as we continue our growth. We are privately funded by a passionate single owner who is committed to seeing his dream come to life of becoming a major player in the market. We are a 100% remotely based company, and this is a full-time position.
• Continue to improve our existing product with novel development and fine-tuning/adjusting our platform.
• Produce clean, reliable code that you test before pushing.
• Ability to be on call during live sporting events and on weekends.
• 6+ years senior PHP developer experience with from-scratch systems
• Intimately familiar with MariaDB/MySQL
• Strong, proven track record of OOP & REST design principals
• Demonstrated experience working with a team to deliver software
• Possess the passion to design, build and polish innovative applications
• Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS strongly preferred
• Bachelors degree in a technical major preferred
Things that make you special:
• Experience dealing with sport-based data APIs
• Experience with contest-logic programming, fantasy sports, gaming etc
• Couchbase, NodeJS
• Proven experience in a high traffic/high demand environment
• Experience solving bottleneck issues with code, via optimization of logic or threading