Payments product manager role, location: Gibraltar
Overview of position
As the “Number 2” to the companies VP of Banking, working in this capacity you will support the management and operations of the global Banking strategy, to build banking and fraud teams, products and services to be best in class.
• Support the VP Banking in driving the Banking strategy, operations and team
• Assist in building and delivering actionable global online payment solutions strategy
• Champion the payments platform and know the use of the product inside out and manage its use in accordance with business needs
• Interface with the Banking Operations Manager and Product Owners in the research and prioritisation of new features/products to support ongoing global market expansion
• Make sure that any issues or escalations are dealt efficiently in order to provide best in class customer experience.
• Monitoring and review of supplier service delivery against Service Level Agreements and also internal KPI’s, with the aim of ensuring ongoing stability and resilience of our products
• Contract management and development concerning Banking and fraud services
• Planning and controlling the workflow for supplier changes and required testing activity
• Create and promote enterprise fraud prevention metrics and standards
• Relationship management - act as the main point of contact for all supplier matters
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with Operator, Supplier and/or Product management responsibilities
• 3+ years’ experience with online/digital payments and international markets in iGaming or e-commerce
• Analytics obsessed - leverage data to make informed decisions that can be clearly articulated
• Self-starter that gets things across the finish line
• You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.