The Copywriter is responsible for writing, proofing, and editing marketing and corporate content for the Sport Business Unit.
Working closely with various Account Managers and other team members, you will create copy for the marketing content of different projects. You will be involved from conception to completion of a variety of materials including web sites, landing pages, emails, banners, press releases, social media, etc.
• Conceptualise and write creative and persuasive copy for emails, websites, banners and various online materials and route completed copy for updates, changes, and approval.
• Proof and edit all marketing material before distribution; correct grammar errors, misspellings, or design flaws.
• Provide articles and betting tips for the brand’s sports blog site and social channels.
• Maintain brand's tone of voice throughout all communications.
• Collaborate and brainstorm with the marketing team to formulate new ideas for marketing campaigns.
• English - Mother tongue (UK mandatory)
• British Sport expert (Premier League, Horse Racing etc.)
• Experience in marketing copywriting
• Understanding of betting and odds
• Ability to work to tight timelines
• Multi-tasker - ability to work on several projects at once
• Attention to detail
• People person - ability to work as part of a team with many different marketing managers in the unit
• Service orientated - working within the operation team, giving services to the whole Sport department