DIRECTOR OF IT OPERATIONS – Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
The Asia Development Operations team is responsible for providing a high quality, on time and accurate service the businesses B2B clients.
Joining in your capacity of Director of Global Operations your responsibilities will include; planning, directing and providing leadership, overseeing the activities and operations of the Asia Support/Operations team.
The appointed individual will be joining the company in a senior capacity and therefore must be able to perform with little or no supervision and serves as an escalation point for other members of the team.
• Directs the Operations (Customer Service, Support, IT, and Integrations) Team in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Prague (Czech Republic) to serve the Asian clientele.
• Manage, direct and train the Operations Teams and institute policies that govern them.
• Owns communication with stakeholders (Account Managers, Directors, Executives) and functions as the bridge between Operations and Engineering Teams to ensure issues/features and customer needs are being addressed by SLAs agreed.
• Develop and deploy necessary technologies to run the team
• Oversee all security protocols for the Team and the Asian licensees.
• Manage and execute people management processes in a way that is consistent with company values and drives success.
• Ensures that team members are aware of the usage and success of their features/work.
• Directs, controls, and motivates the staff in the department.
• Accounts for the management, mentoring and career development in the department.
• Defines and seeks approval for the level of resources required for the needs of the department.
• Tracks and identifies opportunities to improve the department’s infrastructure, methodologies and operations.
• Manages the workload for the department ensuring that deadlines are met.
• 5+ years of experience in Management positions of technical teams.
• 3+ years of experience in Director positions managing different groups of technical teams.
• 5+ years proven experience in the highly effective teams related to DevOps, Development, QA, and Security roles.
• 3+ years of experience developing .Net based applications.
• 3+ years working with SQL Server.
• 5+ years of experience providing proven high-quality technical client support.
• Demonstrated experience leading highly complex technical projects involving interaction and teamwork with other parties.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to accept constructive criticism to constantly improve technical and soft skills.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Advanced verbal and written English skills are required
• Advanced verbal and written Mandarin skills are a plus.