Working within the Account Management team, alongside our Business Development and Compliance teams, the responsibilities will include:
• Developing, growing and retaining a portfolio of clients, and ensuring a strong professional relationship with each of them.
• Working on targets based on revenue generated within your key accounts
• Training customers on backend system tools and marketing products to increase the use of gamification on both our and our partners game titles.
• Liaising with marketing and product teams to ensure full support to customers and optimisation of our ability to deliver innovative CRM strategies.
• Managing the entire customer journey from onboarding to quarterly and annual growth expectations.
• Identifying and managing risks, whilst setting realistic expectations for the customer, to ensure an accurate account plan is established and actioned.
• Maximising customer potential through understanding their business and analysing their commercial strategies
• Managing day-to-day client satisfaction and financial performance through monitoring and controlling project resources and deliverables
• Organising, attending and representing the company at industry events and exhibitions. Customer visits for regular meetings and/or workshops are an essential part of the role.
• Supporting the team by participating in multiple development projects to increase and strengthen the effectiveness of the account managers
Key Skills & Characteristics
The Ideal candidate will:
• Have a background in the gaming industry – essential
• Have previous experience in building and developing relationships with existing customers
• Be experienced in managing customer relationships and a strong drive for revenue growth. A standout attribute would be one that offers up fresh viewpoints and ideas to the team
• Have some technical familiarity with software development life cycle and software release management
• Have high Internet familiarity along with proficiency in MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
• Have the ability to lead by example and present a professional image at all times. To hold a desire and ambition to learn the skills required to advance their career towards potential senior levels
• Have strong project management and interpersonal skills, where an opportunity to lead will motivate, but also can exhibit the traits of a valuable team member.
• Be willing to travel and socialise internally with your direct team and externally with your accounts to establish a synergy with all relationships.
• Be fluent in Chinese