An industry-leading lottery betting and online gaming firm is looking for a CRM Manager to assist in the planning, creation and delivery of its online Marketing campaigns. This position requires a person with flair and passion for creating compelling and well-presented messages/offers to customers. Also required is excellent attention to detail coupled with the ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines.
• Executing online campaigns across a range of channels, including email, SMS, and push.
• Working with multiple platforms on a day-to-day basis to ensure messaging and creative is produced effectively, accurately, on time and on target.
• Working closely with the CRM Team, and an in-house design team to handle assets, produce campaign creative, and provide direction on segments/targeting
• Own the CRM plan as agreed, reacting to changes and ensuring core segments are adequately serviced with relevant and appropriate communications
• Ongoing A/B and MVT testing and troubleshooting of creative and email subject lines, with an emphasis on HTML optimisation and cross-client compatibility issues.
• Have absolute responsibility for the quality and performance of all campaigns, delivering customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
• Reporting on top-level campaign KPIs and using this insight to optimise future campaigns.
• Acting as a point of contact for third-party providers, where appropriate.
• At least one year’s experience in a similar Marketing or CRM role within an online environment
• Proficient in working with HTML and using a range of ESPs and relevant software. • Comfortable using Google Analytics and tracking links.
• A motivated, organised and enthusiastic self-starter with fantastic attention to detail and the ability to hit the ground running.
• Highly-organised and with excellent written and verbal communication skills, to include the ability to communicate with senior management
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline • A knowledge of, and passion for, the e-gaming industry is a big plus • An understanding of gambling legislation
• A knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite for basic image editing.
• A firm understanding of the principles of effective copy, including CTAs and subject lines. • Experience in managing brand campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.