Betting Jobs are hiring for an experienced Head of Performance Marketing to join a successful and still growing sportsbook and casino. Our client has been operating since 2015 and have quickly gained popularity by offering an innovative UK facing product.
They are now growing their London offices by hiring for a Head of Performance Marketing to grow their customer base across all channels.
• Plan and prioritize budget between different acquisition channels
• Collaborate with the marketing brand and production team to develop high performing paid social media advertising concepts that meet brand and performance objectives.
• Execute in-house social media buying to support a full funnel digital media strategy
• Feedback to the marketing team on campaign performance, optimisations and insights
• Continually learn how to optimize digital media investments, taking a lead on developments in digital advertising and sharing knowledge with the wider marketing team
Required Skills and Preferred Experience:
• Experienced in app and customer acquisition marketing
• Strong knowledge in campaign data analysis and reporting
• Know the Facebook and Twitter ad platforms inside out
• Technical knowledge - analytics & tracking (pixels, SDKs, tag managers, AppsFlyer)
• Optimising on account, campaign, ad set, and able to feedback insights on the ads level
• High understanding of SEO, PPC, programmatic buying
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com