BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive in London for an innovative sportsbook start-up.
• Assist in creating and delivering on various campaigns that are recruiting new players or supporting them being active
• Identify, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Write and optimise content for our customers and on our social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
• Write copy for in-app, social and email marketing campaigns
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
• Assist in planning, producing and reporting marketing activities
• Keen to learn new things and implement them.
• Willing to plan, execute and follow up too achieve best results.
• Creative by coming up with content ideas and implementing them in various medias.
• You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
• You will work within a marketing team and cross-interact with various stakeholders in product development, sportsbook and casino teams.
• Video editing skills
• Web development skills
• Good presentation skills
• Overall an interest in sports
• Digital services and marketing combined with a can-do attitude will be essential for this job.