Social Media Manager / Influencer – Fast-Growing Sports Betting Industry – US Market
A hugely ambitious new entrant into the affiliate space within the US market is looking to find and work with a Social Media Manager / Influencer to help build traffic within their online community.
The role is perfect for someone US-based, enthusiastic, dynamic, engaging, who has deep passion for all things North American sports.
You will have autonomy to create and execute ideas for creative social media content, utilising your natural enthusiasm to build & develop the community. It is a great opportunity to talk about something you know & love, do some very cool stuff, be allowed to come up with your own ideas and have fun while being paid to do so!
Essentially, you will set the tone for the social media presence across all key channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram + others.
• Develop social media strategy across all main social media platforms
• Plan & distribute platform-specific content on a daily basis
• Manage campaigns & competitions to boost the overall social media presence
• Help to develop engaging written, video & audio content
• Identify & develop social media trends to enhance presence further
• Become and Influencer in your own right and engage with other Influencers in the relevant markets, networking & building mutually beneficial relationships
• Capitalise on the opportunity to become a recognised figure within one of the fastest-growing industries in the US
The role will suit either a Graduate with the right personality who is looking to make their way in the world, or someone fairly junior but with some relevant experience.
The most important things are your dynamism, enthusiasm, natural passion for North American sports and some understanding of social media.
The role will be remotely-based within the US and working hours are flexible to suit the demands of the business, although you must be prepared to work around key events in the sporting calendar. The ability to respond & capitalise quickly on major developments is critical, and first-class organisational skills are essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the early days of a fast-growing sector, in the sports world, and be paid to talk about something you love…
Sound too good to be true? It’s not… Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if everything sounds like you.