Our Essex-based client have pioneered Virtual Gaming products since 2002 and are now at the forefront of HTML5 development with well over 150 games, including Virtual Sports, Table Games and Slots. They are now looking to fill the currently available Italian/Spanish Account Manager position in their Essex office.
The role of Account Manager - Italy and Spain is highly demanding and varied, mostly assisting with client and game operations, overseen by the Head of Account Management. It will require the candidate to make it their own and would suit someone who is prepared to go above and beyond.
The role is part of an exciting and growing area of the business and there are opportunities to take on additional projects and responsibilities to grow the role if the candidate has the desired ambition. The role would suit someone who has lots of enthusiasm and interpersonal skills as this role typically involves a lot of client relationship building and travel.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Be fluent in Italian, and preferably also in Spanish
• Have exposure to the gambling industry, notably the online casino industry
• Have a willingness to learn and grow professionally, and in the gaming industry in particular.
• Be highly organised and able to multitask, while prioritising workload effectively
• Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Be able to communicate effectively and have great interpersonal skills
• Have good problem solving skills
• Be commercially aware and look to drive their accounts in order to meet their targets set by the line manager