Betting Jobs are hiring for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a growing company that run several casino brands, aimed at the Scandinavian and UK markets. Our client has been operating for around 3 years with offices in Malta and plan to expand into other European markets in the future.
They are looking for a motivated individual that can monitor the quality of all products and user journeys across all brands.
• Testing of new games before we push them live.
• Full review of all websites.
• Test new platform functionality.
• Test new marketing tools.
• Provide regular reports.
• Keep an eye on the competition and market trends.
• Fulfil department and personal KPI’s as delivered by management.
• A passion for the iGaming industry, particularly casino.
• Experience with automated testing would be a plus
• A good understanding of current compliance regulations.
• An understand of customer user journeys and how to improve them
• Highly motivated to achieve goals and strive for excellence.
• Organised and able to keep focus and structure in a role which grants freedom.
• Highly responsible.
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Proficient in Microsoft office suit, including word, excel, power point and outlook.
• Excellent communication and teamworking skills, with a passion and drive to work in a small but efficient and highly successful team.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role in a thriving industry with an established and successful company. If you are interested in discussing this position further then please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org