Betting Jobs are hiring for an Affiliate Manager to join a growing company that run several casino brands, aimed at the Scandinavian and UK markets. Our client has been operating for around 3 years with offices in Malta and plan to expand into other European markets in the future.
They are hiring for a highly motivated individual to join their Affiliate Marketing team, where you would be task with acquiring new affiliates, maintain relationships with existing affiliates across all brands.
• Acquire and build relationships with new affiliates.
• Monitor performance of and maintain existing affiliates.
• Growth and cement relationships with affiliates.
• Help create, plan and execute Affiliate Marketing acquisition campaigns.
• Work closely with the marketing department.
• Create tracking links and request marketing materials from the design team.
• Fulfil department and personal KPI’s as delivered by management.
• Experience in the iGaming industry is required. Minimum of 1 years experience.
• A passion for the iGaming industry, particularly casino.
• A strong negotiator with excellent written and verbal skills.
• Numerically minded when structuring, monitoring and analysing affiliate deals and performance.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• A solid grasp of marketing.
• Highly motivated to achieve goals and strive for excellence.
• Organised and able to keep focus and structure in a role which grants freedom.
• Strong decision making skills.
• Highly responsible.
• Proficient in Microsoft office suit, including word, excel, power point and outlook.
• Ability to travel.
• English speaking with a second language would be considered a positive.
• Excellent communication and team working skills, with a passion and drive to work in a small but efficient and highly successful team.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role in a thriving industry with an established and successful company. If you are interested in discussing this position further then please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com