Betting Jobs are currently hiring for a junior Sales Manager to join a fast growing marketing agency that focuses on the sports betting and eSports markets.
Based in London, our client is an award winning digital marketing agency that provides a sophisticated and data driven approach to targeted marketing campaigns. This role would find you working alongside the CEO, to develop new business in international betting and gaming businesses.
• Bring new accounts, prospecting, negotiating, and closing deals.
• Work with other managers to develop sales and marketing strategies.
• Ensure that customers receive a high standard of service from commencement of business to post-sales service.
• Gather market intelligence on competitor’s products and sales strategies.
• Identify and establish commercial relationships with 3rd party platforms and partners.
• Working closely with the CEO.
Essential skills or experience:
• At least 1 year of experience within the iGaming industry
• Enthusiastic and flexible.
• Highly motivated and hardworking.
• Precise written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to make right decisions based on strong analytical reasoning skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills that build positive relationships internally and externally.
• Excellent proven negotiation skills.
• Willing to travel.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role in a thriving industry with an established and successful company. If you are interested in discussing this position further then please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org