BettingJobs are working with a mobile focused startup who are launching a sports betting brand. They are seeking to hire a contract Python Developer to join their team in London. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are a game-changing tech start-up based in Old Street, London. We are building a social betting app that enables football fans to bet against their friends… and we want you to join us.
We are looking to hire a freelance full-stack developer to join our team. The contract is for on-site work and we’d love you to join ASAP on a 6-month contract.
Key technologies = Python / Django
Bonus technology points for = React Native; DevOps (AWS, Kubernetes, ELK)
Bonus industry experience = sports betting / sportsbook / gambling
• Lead the development of key features of the app build, both front-end and back-end
Knowledge & Skill:
• Experience in web application development using Python and the Django framework
• Experience in relational database technologies such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
• Experience in front-end frameworks such as React, Vue or Angular
• Experience in front-end build systems such as Webpack, Grunt or Gulp
• Familiarity with container technology such as Docker
• Passion for writing clean, modular, well-commented, well-tested, readable and reusable code
• Understanding of software development practices such as agile development, testing and peer reviewing.
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Experience with peer-to-peer networks or distributed systems
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Organisational and time management skills; ability to manage workload and effectively allocate appropriate time to a range of tasks
• Project management and communication skills; ability to deliver efficient, well-planned and effective processes, and effectively manage founder relationships
Our Tech Stack:
• React Native
Bonus Points for:
• Experience with React Native
• Experience with GraphQL
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines
• Contribution to open source projects