Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a fluent Italian speaking Account Manager for an exciting gaming provider based in Essex. The role of Account Manager - Italy and Spain is highly demanding and varied, mostly assisting with client and game operations, overseen by the Head of Account Management. It will require the candidate to make it their own and would suit someone who is prepared to go above and beyond.
The role is part of an exciting and growing area of the business and there are opportunities to take on additional projects and responsibilities to grow the role if the candidate has the desired ambition. The role would suit someone who has lots of enthusiasm and interpersonal skills as this role typically involves a lot of client relationship building and travel.
• Be aware of all major projects within the organisation and make it your business to know when project deliveries are expected.
• Make sure that clients get all the help and assistance needed especially with regards to Games Positioning, Promotional ideas and ways and means in order to optimise revenues accordingly
• Assist with commercial projects and additional commercial relationships
• Assist support team with issues affecting their clients.
• Act as a gate-keeper and point-of-contact; involving prioritising and filtering communication.
• Maintain and grow relationships with current clients
• Pursuing selected new clients in order to expand the business
• Assist with data management and updating such documents where necessary.
• Attend and represent the company at exhibitions such as ICE Totally Gaming and Enada.
• Creating clear notes and tracking of project/client details for commercial purposes.
• Ensure business deliverables set by the line manager are met.
• Ensure the appropriate brand guidelines are adhered to.
• Working with other members of the teams and to provide assistance where necessary.
• Be fluent in Italian, and preferably also in Spanish
• Have exposure to the gambling industry, notably the online casino industry
• Have a willingness to learn and grow professionally, and in the gaming industry in particular.
• Be highly organised and able to multitask, while prioritising workload effectively
• Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Be able to communicate effectively and have great interpersonal skills
• Have good problem solving skills
• Be commercially aware and look to drive their accounts in order to meet their targets set by the line manager