Job Summary – As the CRM manager, you'll be responsible for all aspects of our Sports and Casino multi-channel CRM campaigns. From scheduling, to production, through to execution, you'll work closely with the marketing department to achieve measurable results in the engagement and reactivation of our audience. This role involves developing an expert understanding of internal CRM technology, defining processes and marketing automation, as well as defining specific campaigns that enhance customer journeys in all aspects.
Essential Functions –
• Defining the right KPIs that will drive onboarding, activity and retention in line with business goals and budget
• Create CRM action plans, roadmaps, initiatives based on data analysis
• Align CRM development with vision, goals, & product targets.
• Making sure the CRM is customer obsessed, constantly learning and maximizing its effectiveness.
• Lead multi-channel campaigns across website, email, push messaging, social media and other channels to achieve established goals & objectives.
• Define customer segments to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers.
• Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve the core business.
• Championing CRM changes and development ensuring buy in from all stakeholders·
• Ensure all communications meet brand and regulatory standards.
• Optimize emails using industry best practices and strategic A/B testing
• Ensure appropriate creative call-to-actions are deployed for each target audience
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 2+ years direct experience as a CRM Manager, preferably with a social gaming or iGaming operator
• Excellent technical knowledge of CRM, analytical systems, current tools and practices.
• Strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage delivery through internal stakeholders.
• Experience in developing Player engagement, CRM strategies and gamification.
• Highly analytical and visual, good with excel, tableau, etc.
• Excellent presentation skills, able to turn numbers into easily digestible reports.
• Passion for sports and online gaming
Supervisory Responsibilities: No