Contract CIO opportunity (approximately 6 months in duration) – central London location
Currently recruiting for a contract CIO role with a client located in central London. My client is a successful online sportsbetting company, who’s product is an exciting and innovative new take on trading stocks.
The business is currently operating successfully in the UK, with a very exciting and expansive marketing campaign which is working well in terms of attracting a larger customer base.
As the business evolves into a more enterprise tech environment, they require the skills of an online gaming industry or ecommerce professional to assist in the building of internal technical teams.
Working alongside their current head of development. Working in an opensource / JAVA environment, the appointed individual will assist in the creation of structure in their SCRUM and development teams and offer leadership to a soon to be recruited development team.
Key duties / responsibilities:
• Assisting them in building a front and back-end development team located in London (including the recruitment and on-boarding of new staff members)
• Ensuring the current technology used by the company is up-to-date and fit for purpose
• Mindful of Cyber security issues
• Producing and leaving a legacy road-map for their product and SRUM teams to adhere to
• Offering leadership to their current technology team
• Working alongside their current CTO / chief architect to ensure the evolution of the company technology
• Working internally to make enhancements and improvements to UX and Customer experience as a whole