Japanese Country Manager
Our client is a mobile first Casino start up based in London who offer a truly personalised experience for the Millennial generation. They are looking to expand into the Asian market and are currently looking for a Japanese Country Manager to join their team in London or alternatively remotely if needed.
The position is responsible for setting the direction and requirements to generate growth within the Japanese market, by improving the customer experience across all customer touch-points, developing the business through data driven optimisation as well as leading in the areas of product development, suppliers’ management, CRM / Marketing, and business operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for professionals with great sales skills, highly focused and dedicated to maintain fruitful relationships and also identify new potential partners and magnificent potential traffic sources.
• Full P&L responsibility for the region
• Lead the branding, acquisition, retention and monetisation for the local market, supported by the central functions
• Build, manage and grow affiliate relationships
• Establish brand identity and build campaign plans across multiple-channels
• Generate traffic by managing SEO, PPC, Affiliation and Email
• Fluent Japanese speaker
• Strong knowledge of the Japanese market within the iGaming space
• Proven work experience of at 2-3 two years in a similar role within the gaming industry
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional negotiation skills
• B2B & B2C marketing knowledge
• Project management skills
• Digital/social experience