Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a French-speaking Media and Market Development Manager to be based in Malta. The role is with a market leader in the iGaming industry, the purpose of this role is to provide local expertise and insights into the important Southern European markets, and France in particular.
• Responsible for liaising with local media companies
• Responsible for presenting the Group’s media strategy and plans to all verticals
• Maintain relationships with local media agencies
• Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with local suppliers such as advisors, sports teams, poker associations etc.
• Monitor the budget allocated by the brands
• Identify opportunities to increase or save budget (TV optimisation)
• Recommend TV slots for placing AFPs
• Identify and report on new TV formats and TV opportunities (product placements, integrations, etc.)
• Responsible for reporting internally on the local media market
• Responsible for TV campaign analysis, pre/post ROI and dynamic learning and reporting the results
• Help to identify market opportunities (sponsorships, partners, payments, etc.)
• Responsible for market analysis including tracking on competitors activity
• Responsible for providing verticals with market insights in terms of target behaviours, language differences, market trends, advertising trends, industry relations etc.
• Responsible for identifying potential co-branding opportunities
• Regular ongoing communication with the Business Development team on market progress and opportunities
• Monitor market and industry developments on a monthly basis
• Monitor localization of products and communications on a quarterly basis
• French native or full business proficiency. Business English essential.
• Previous media and campaign management experience
• Ideally 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Sportsbook and Poker marketing experience is a plus.
• Collaborative team player with the ability to foster good working relationships
• Proficient in preparing reports with competitor analysis
• Well organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise various projects
• Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with third party agencies and media owners
• Knowledge of or an interest in online poker, casino and sportsbook is essential