Senior Manager Online Casino – Newly-Regulated Swiss Market – Prestigious Land-Based Operator Launching Online
The Swiss arm of a prestigious, leading, multi-national industry giant, is in the process of obtaining an online gaming license as the market in Switzerland recently regulated. With 2 high-end, high-profile casinos in Switzerland, the business is primed to take advantage of early market entry.
We are currently actively searching for an experienced Senior Manager Online Casino, with broad operational & commercial expertise, to join a start-up team for an online casino offer in Switzerland.
Join and become a key player in the development of our online casino business!
• Develop, optimise and oversee the online casino products and further advance the commercial performance
• Game portfolio management and road map planning (i.e. evaluation of 3rd party partnerships)
• Analyse the performance of games (volatility, hit rate and distribution) and propose changes to maximise results
• Define and manage a bonus engine concept
• Identify appropriate channels to effectively acquire the right players for our games
• Actively work with CRM and BI tools to analyse player behavior and define appropriate measures (player segmentation with VIP)
• Actively participate in marketing concept and campaign establishment (i.e. player communication, SEO and promotion)
• Constant campaign analysis and debriefing
• Front-end site management and optimisation
• Support business with ad-hoc reporting requests and performing analysis
• Constant competitor and market analysis
• Contribute to the technical and operational development in all areas (incl. customer support, compliance, KYC)
• Expert knowledge in the field of online casinos/ online gambling industry
• Several years of experience in a similar position in the online gambling industry
• Excellent marketing and business development knowledge
• Data-driven, analytical mindset and a strong pro-active personality
• Entrepreneurial way of thinking
• Excellent planning and decision-making skills, with the ability to logically measure risk against potential gain
• Competent in spoken and written English, German would be a big advantage and/or Italian/French
The role will be based in Switzerland, most likely at HQ in Zurich or within one of 2 high-end casinos elsewhere in the country. Some flexibility is required in this sense.
An excellent salary will be on offer with bonus potential and relocation.
For consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.