BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Statistical Modeller for a market leading sports betting consultancy in London. The Statistical Modeller will be responsible for researching and applying innovative new methods to develop and implement statistical models for a number of sporting events, with a focus on Football. These models will be used to challenge the prices offered by the market with a focus on In-Running sports.
• Post graduate qualification (at least M.Sc., Ph.D. preferred) in mathematics, statistics or another subject with considerable mathematical content
• Experience in developing and implementing mathematical or statistical models
• Excellent sports betting knowledge
• Strong overall sporting knowledge
• Knowledge and experience of computer programming (Java) will be an advantage
• Disciplined, Self-Driven and Motivated