BettingJobs.com is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst for a leading supplier to the online betting industry. You will provide efficient reporting of relevant business data for customers and staff and to maintain an effective reporting environment. You will also be responsible for modelling complex company queries, discovering corporate insights and identifying opportunities with statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques. You will also turn data into reliable information that will be used to make sound organizational decisions.
• Provide business reporting for internal staff and customers
• Communicate with stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure all reporting meets the business needs
• Respond to report requests within the response time guideline.
• Gather required information to gain a good understanding of customer requirements and meet all objectives and facilitate all requests from customer before closing tasks
• Review current reports in use and ensure that the data returned is accurate and relevant.
• Audit current reports available and maintain usage stats through quarterly checking with service managers and customers
• Identify reports used most frequently and share these between departments.
• Maintain and improve the report catalogue.
• Evaluate and implement new technologies.
• Aim to continuously improve existing reports by reviewing and updating current reports to latest standards and to ensure reports stays relevant to the business
• Investigate new methods and industry best practices and apply this knowledge to reporting system.
• A minimum of 3 years Database experience
• Strong SQL Server reporting background (SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS)
• Design, Implement and maintain all reporting and data warehousing tools
• Experience in building reports that define KPI’s and dashboards
• Advanced Excel and PowerPivot for Excel experience
• Knowledge of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills