Bettingjobs are working with a leading slots provider who are looking to add a Games Designer to the team to be based in Bangalore, Tel Aviv, London, Kiev or remotely.
What You’ll Do:
Working closely with the Creative Director, you will learn to apply casino industry trade secrets to craft best-in-class slot games. You will work within the broader team to design and execute high quality games in line with the brand.
• Clearly communicate every detail of the game’s design to the team
• Be the Casino studio’s central point of contact for the design needs of all games.
• Own the vision for all slot and casino games.
• Establish and communicate design standards.
• Evolve game design documents and prototypes to maximise clarity for the development teams and QA.
• Be the design evangelist for the Casino Studio through knowledge of competitor trends, insights, and the industry’s best-practices.
• Under the guidance of the Creative Director, transform high-level feature designs into a detailed brief.
• Design new features for social casino games on multiple platforms.
• Generate and communicate all design requirements.
• Work closely with the team leads to identify opportunities to excite and attract players.
• Review and analyze the app’s overall performance and make design-focused suggestions to drive engagement, retention, and monetization.
• Work with the production team to turn design ideas into actionable stories and tasks.
• Research and apply best-practices from real money casino game design and evolve to the social casino to meet or exceed those standards.
• Collaborate with all disciplines closely throughout the development process in order to achieve the goals of each milestone.
• Gather competitive intelligence by regularly researching and documenting trends and statistics.
• Confidently communicate new designs and findings to the team by developing clear presentations.
• You are an excellent communicator for all studio audiences in both written, visual and verbal methods.
• You have the ability to think quickly and make decisions as well as working within parameters.
• You have a commitment to quality in everything that you do.
• You can switch to being a practical and theoretical thinker when required.
• You are an enthusiastic, performance-driven, and passionate team member.
• You have the ability to remain pro-active in a small team environment.
• Having taken at least one game design from conception to release a plus.
• Being educated in a relevant subject matter to degree level a plus.
• Being a fan of slots and/or casino gaming.
• Having an understanding of game project cycles and methodologies a plus.
• Having experience working in a lives op’s environment a plus.