Betting Jobs are currently looking for a Sportsbook Agent to join a growing sports betting company in their Malta office. This position is for somebody that is both knowledgeable and enthusiastic about sports, sports betting and the gaming industry in general. The ideal candidate will have an interest in a variety
of UK-focused sports, including football, tennis, cricket, rugby and more. Experience with online sports betting, either as a consumer or in a professional capacity, is a very strong asset.
● Deliver a relevant sportsbook offering in order to maximize the end user experience.
● Work closely with the Customer Experience team to solve incidents and user queries.
● Keep up to date with sport events and results.
● Monitor and manage the risk/liability.
● Analysing and segmenting the user database.
● A massive interest in sports, especially those prevalent in the UK market
● Experience and passion for sports betting, either as a user or working for a bookmaker
● Great problem solving skills and the ability to make rational, quick decisions under
● Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
● Enjoys the challenge of doing something new everyday
● Can handle individual responsibility and freedom, but also works well within a team
● Understands that the betting industry requires work on evenings, weekends and
● Dedication, hard working and excited to take on a variety of interesting tasks