BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a US Sports Trader for a leading Sportsbook supplier based in the Las Vegas office. The US Sports Trader will be responsible for compiling odds, trading events, managing risk and liabilities as well as event settlement. The role will work across a number of popular North American sports including American Football, Basketball, Baseball and Ice Hockey.
This position would be well suited to an individual with an in-depth knowledge of the Sportsbook industry looking to develop their career with a forward-thinking sportsbook supplier during an exciting period of growth.
• Execute the trading and risk management strategy for the relevant US Sports (Basketball, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Nascar, Boxing, MMA ).
• Execute the ‘day to day’ trading strategy.
• Work with the in-line manager to support third party suppliers & partners to deliver a targeted and relevant sportsbook product that is specific to the customer base.
• Deliver personal KPI's and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
• Investigate and propose ways to work smarter through efficiency. Helping to implement new ideas.
• Ensuring compliance with market regulations
• Liaise with other trading departments to ensure smooth cooperation of the day to day job.
• Ensure strategy is in place for key events. Execute the strategy is executed aligned with the business needs and requirements.
• Mathematical or business degree will be considered an asset.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Passion about US sports & betting knowledge.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Knowledge and use of Microsoft applications and Excel in particular.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Flexible to work shifts including weekends and evenings in line with the demands of the business.