Head of Marketing
A leading mobile only iGaming operator is looking to hire a Head of Marketing to join their team. As Head of Marketing you will develop, manage and evaluate digital campaigns engaging both new and existing customers. You will work closely with the marketing team and media agency planning campaigns across all channels, internal and external. You will coordinate marketing activities with creative teams, product owners and business intelligence in relation to offers, brand positioning, messaging and results. This position reports directly to the CMO.
Responsibilities for this role include owning the Marketing schedule, driving creative campaign executions, updating stakeholders and following up on delivery and performance.
A successful candidate will be a commercially minded project manager with strong planning and communications skills, along with the ability to influence others and demonstrate strong leadership. They will be able to drive creativity and innovation but also to do rigorous testing and follow up on results. Strong focus is on delivering campaigns that drive acquisition and retention through digital channels (Twitter, Facebook, Display, Instagram, Influencers, Mobile CRM, etc)
Qualifications and experience
● Academic education in a field of relevance (Marketing, Business, Communications etc), with a minimum 3 years progressive marketing experience, preferably gained within an online environment focused on customer subscriptions, acquisitions or e-commerce.
● Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines and priorities.
● Experience managing projects across internal departments and external agencies including marketing agencies, media owners and suppliers.
● Strong analytical skills with good knowledge of analytics, CRM & data analysis tools
● Great communicator who is able to work together with many different individuals across a matrix organization.
● Budget management experience is essential.
● It would also be great if you have an interest in sports betting, and have a real passion for mobile apps and gamification.
For more information on this role and the organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org