Title: Senior PPC Manager
Our London-based client are looking to fill the currently available Senior PPC Manager position. The company is a well-known, fast-growing sportsbook and casino operator, providing first class promotions, the most competitive odds and up to 750 unique casino games.
The PPC Campaign Manager will report directly to the UK Country Manager and be responsible for the in-house production, management and growth of their sports betting PPC accounts/campaigns.
Will be responsible for managing the PPC Sports Betting accounts/campaigns in AdWords and Bing Ads. This will initially cover around £50K spend per month but is expected to grow rapidly.
• Providing recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with campaign goals.
• Planning, improving and testing new account structures, adverts, keywords and landing pages
• Analysing data daily to spot trends/opportunities and then acting upon them
• Reporting on the PPC /Display performance to more senior members of staff
• Researching new keywords and themes to test
• Frequently creating landing page and banner briefs for the in-house design team
• Utilising AdWords scripts to improve management of the accounts
• Prioritising own workload in-order to maximise profit
2:1 Degree or above in Economics, Maths, Marketing, Advertising, Business or similar.
• At least 3 years’ experience of using Google AdWords and/or Bing Ads with spend levels above £50K per month
• Experience of using Google DoubleClick with spend levels above £10K per month
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong MS Excel skills
• Good problem solver
• Highly organised and good at prioritising tasks
• Thinks strategically
• Technical and analytical mind-set
• Must be good with numbers
• Ability to write enticing ads and stick to brand guideline
• Excellent English and communication skills
• Works well in a team environment