BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sports Product Manager for a leading gaming company in their Manchester office.
The Sports Product Manager will be responsible for the Virtual Sports Offering with a view to developing new and innovative products and further developing their position as a market leader.
This position could be well suited to an experienced Sportsbook professional, with a background in sports betting product development or similar.
• Responsible for the quality and performance of Virtual Sports Products
• To work as part of the Virtual Sports Product Team to generate new game concepts using existing graphical content, to maximise betting revenue
• To gather game requirements based on market research, industry trends, and customer and data analysis
• To produce concepts for multiple target markets including different countries, devices and gambling/gaming segments
• To take these concepts through to formal specifications that can be formally approved, including details of markets offered, prize structure and best ways to present these on screen in order to encourage betting
• To work with the production team to assess development costs of the products
• To assist with development concepts for other aspects of Virtual products, for example our Bet Management System
• To assist in the delivery of products to the agreed schedule and roadmap
• 3 years’ experience in Betting or Gambling Game Design/Betting or Gambling Product Development/Odds Compilation/Sports Betting and Trading
• MS Office proficient with particular emphasis in Excel Word and PowerPoint
• The willingness to travel (sometimes at short notice) to review markets and gather market insight
• The ability to present at internal and customer meetings
• Creative skills in Art, Music or Film
• Other gaming experience in addition to sports betting, (e.g. casino, bingo, social etc.)