BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Head of Contest Management for the fastest growing legal gaming company targeting the US market. The Head of Contest Management will be responsible for managing the platform’s contest offering and the risk and trading team thereafter.
This position would be well suited to an experienced Trading professional with a comprehensive US Sports knowledge looking to further develop their career with a forward-thinking gaming company. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing early-stage gaming company.
• Manage an in-house risk and trading team
• Responsible for the day to day ‘back of house” platform operations
• Working closely with third party suppliers to deliver a targeted and relevant gaming product that is specific to the customer base
• Effectively manage risk by reviewing contest entry limits and profiling and managing the customer base
• Making recommendations to improve the product offering by developing new contest opportunities internally or working with external suppliers
• Defining customized KPI's and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
• 3-5 years previous experience managing a risk and trading team
• Proven trading and risk management skills developed in a high paced, heavy volume sports trading environment
• Deep understanding of gaming product and a passion and knowledge of US Sports
• Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills