Betting Jobs are currently hiring for an experienced Payments Manager to join an innovative sportsbook based in Malta. Our client is a company that started operating three years ago however have quickly gained success through a unique product and now have offices in both London as well as Malta.
They are now continuing an exciting period of growth by hiring for a Payments Manager to join their offices in Malta.
• Monitoring and reporting on customer activity and overall payment performance
• Optimization- Increasing conversion rates by optimizing the design and functionality of the payment solutions
• Understanding all functionalities of existing and new payment method solutions, including credit card, Wallet and bank transfer solutions, payment costs and more
• Manage all aspects of new product implementation, including feasibility, estimation, design, marketing and communication
• Relationship management- Manage and maintain ongoing communication with all our payment providers
• Provides sector visibility and insight to drive payment innovation and strategic partnership opportunities.
• At least 2 years of experience within online gambling working with Payments services
• Experience in developing procedures and processes for a payments team
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Open minded for new technologies and innovative solutions
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time efficiently
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com