Our London-based client is looking for a CRM Coordinator to join their fast-growing team in either London or Malta. They are ideally looking for someone who has been exposed to both the casino and sportsbook products within the iGaming industry. The CRM Coordinator will demonstrate experience of all aspects of email marketing, from production, distribution and coordination – as well as appreciation of best practice for design and delivery.
- Building and maintaining the current CRM calendar, keeping a track on all communications
- Testing, sending and scheduling email campaigns to their customer/client database using our Silverpop mass-mailing system
- Building distribution lists based on stakeholder requirement
- House-keeping of the Silverpop system, including cleaning data
- Assist the CRM Manager in developing the CRM process/strategy. Offering suggestions for new opportunities for database growth and retention.
- Maintaining the structure and organisation of templates, queries and reporting, being confident to report back on performance and adhering at all times to the company's tone of voice.
- Building and maintaining programs
- Importing/Exporting translation requests
- Bachelor-level degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years+ CRM experience
- Knowledge of HTML editing skills
- Experienced ESP user, ideally Silverop/IBM Engage Cloud & Transact
- Basic graphical editing skills & an eye for image selection and usage
- Experienced with Litmus and other testing software