Bettingjobs are currently working with an exciting new gaming company based in Barcelona who offer innovative sports betting and casino games. They are currently searching for a Sportsbook Product Manager to join the small team in Spain.
What you can expect from the role:
• Responsibility for developing the Product Vision to differentiate the experience and bring innovation to online gaming.
• Ownership of product managing the full lifecycle and all aspects of the sportsbook gaming offering from frontend to middleware and backend, ensuring it all develops in line with or above market trends and customer expectations.
• You will optimise revenue potential through the development of new, high quality product opportunities, as well as the effective development and organisation of the Product Team resources.
• You will define and prioritise detailed product and business requirements.
• Ownership of the Product Roadmap, including feature prioritisation and scope management.
• You will work in collaboration and in consultation with external Technology providers and related support functions for the design and delivery of the sports betting product, providing all necessary information to ensure understanding and engagement.
• Ownership of monitoring market research and global trends in the online gaming market to define competitive product requirements and bring to market exceptional products which will help us grow in new and existing markets, including competitive analysis of UX, promotions, markets and odds.
• You will be a champion of the customer and be passionate about continuously improving the experience.
• You will build collaborative working relationships across the Organisation and with external providers to ensure effective and efficient delivery against targets. You will work closely with the Marketing Teams to develop and execute the Go to Market Strategy.
• Competitive salary in accordance with experience and capabilities
What we expect from you:
• Proven track record of managing successful technology products and systems from initial concept to launch
• A passion for sports and driven to deliver the best betting experience in the market
• Proven ability to generate significant incremental revenues
• Experience with defining and prioritising product features and scope
• Knowledge of the online gaming market, products and customers a plus
• Highly motivated with the ability to manage and direct self to consistently meet challenging targets within a fast-moving industry and a dynamic organisation
• Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as ability to work independently and collaboratively across diverse teams
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing and managing effective business relationships, preferably in an online environment
• Educated to degree level or with relevant industry qualification
• Product Management training and qualifications desirable
• A strong understanding of agile software development a requirement
• Ability to travel domestically and overseas. International work experience desirable