Part of a market-leader in the regulated US betting sector, this exciting brand was one of the earliest-movers in the regulated sports betting space. Operational in 2 States with many more in the plan, the business is primed to be one of the success stories as the market opens up nationwide.
In partnership with one of the industry’s best and most innovative platform & solutions providers, the Senior Product Manager is a member of the marketing team who works closely with cross-functional teams to help define and execute delivering an industry leading online sportsbook and casino experience. You will prioritize the product roadmap and manage sprint planning through daily interaction with their platform provider, to ensure on-time delivery of product releases.
Essential Functions –
• Setup JIRA and Confluence for use with external and internal projects/processes/tasks.
• Own product planning, sprint planning and priority backlog
• Manage the migration of existing players to platform
• Understand internal stakeholder priorities and user/customer needs to define business & product objectives.
• Lead and facilitate planning sessions to assist in determining project approach and overall timelines associated with project requirements
• Create detailed project requirements documents and task-level project plans to organize cross-functional teams
• Ensure critical dates are defined and actively managed
• Direct, negotiate and manage conflict resolution to ensure cross-functional team members, often with disparate priorities, remain focused on project objectives
• Ensure the required tracking and reporting take place
• Ability to follow-through and manage the challenge of multiple priorities under deadlines.
• Capacity to understand and quickly process basic technology concepts
• Ability to adapt to new and changing business environments
• Ability to operate under the pressure of strict deadlines
• Excellent time management skills with demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Provide clear communications through strong written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and tactfully with all levels of the organization
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Education and/or Experience:
• BS/BA degree required
• Excellent product delivery skills with at least 5-10 years as a product manager
• Strong technical understanding of game development, gaming platforms and backend solutions
• Excellent grasp of gaming KPIs and ability to conduct detailed analysis with data
• Fluent in English and Russian, other Eastern European languages would be a big advantage
• 5-10 years of experience in online gaming
For consideration, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.