Part of a market-leader in the regulated US betting sector, this exciting brand was one of the earliest-movers in the regulated sports betting space. Operational in 2 States with many more in the plan, the business is primed to be one of the success stories as the market opens up nationwide.
With a tremendous brand that is instantly identifiable with the space, an opportunity has arisen to recruit a Brand Manager, who will be a key appointment into the marketing team as the business embarks upon an aggressive marketing drive across newly-regulated States.
The mission is to increase brand equity by growing brand awareness, trust, and advocacy. In this role, you will oversee the development and execution of the overall brand strategy, from delivering creative concepts to executing media buys across TV, Outdoor and Digital channels. You’ll collaborate with internal teams and outside agencies to define campaigns that create awareness for prospective customers and drive brand affinity with existing customers. This role will also oversee, either directly or through collaboration with existing teams, our public relation initiatives, event planning and sponsorship opportunities where brand messaging is the focus.
Essential Functions –
• Work with the VP of Marketing in developing and maintaining the brand strategy
• Act as the chief storyteller of the brand, leading discussing with internal teams and external agencies to deliver messaging that drives awareness, consideration and ultimately engaged customers
• Ensure all external facing creative and communications are implemented consistently across marketing channels
• Act as the brand champion, ensuring every team member understands what our brand means and how to support it
• Collaborate with channel teams and supporting external agencies to develop creative and effective media plans to raise awareness and support key product launches and feature releases
• Collaborate with internal and external content production teams to provide highly engaging content for target audiences in support of acquisition, CRM and awareness campaigns
• Deliver strategic communications counsel to internal executives that reflect key messaging points and short and long term issues and challenges
• Develop “above the line” media plans in support of larger Burst campaigns designed around key product launches and/or relevant sporting events (e.g. start of NFL season)
• Execute media buys for TV, Outdoor and Digital channels either directly or through established relationships with agencies
• Maintain an Always On approach to delivering brand messaging outside of Burst campaigns
• Identify potential Sponsorship opportunities that reinforce our brand identity with new or existing audiences; develop Social Media strategies to reach new audiences with engaging and relevant content
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 4+ years of experience in a brand or relevant marketing role with a customer facing business
• Experience leading content marketing, devising a master storyline that connects the dots across the customer journey
• Proven experience delivering cross-channel campaigns centered around a core brand message
• Have worked with advertising agencies to develop new creative concepts that can be synthesized and communicated through appropriate messaging channels
• Have negotiated and placed commercials with television, video and radio accounts
• Experience buying Outdoor placements that complement the objectives of larger campaigns
• Strong bias for action and willingness to roll up sleeves, with ability to be efficient and get things done in a fluid and dynamic environment
• Understand core marketing principles and communication tactics including brand, content, digital/social, PR, and sponsorship
• Preferred: Experience with mobile ad tech, social gaming or igaming industry
This business has genuine potential to be a true giant of the sports betting world in the US. With access to 15-20 States instantly, many of which are in some period of regulation (pre-or-post), the brand is in pole position to be a market-leader across the US.
If you have the right credentials, attitude, drive and desire to be part of such an ambitious project, please contact email@example.com.