General Manager – Market-Leading, fully-regulated US Operator
One of the most recognisable names in the global betting industry, who have the market-leading digital wagering business in the US, is searching for a General Manager to take on full operational responsibility for their key digital channel.
The GM is a P&L leader of the business with responsibility for delivering handle, revenue and EBITDA targets. Will be directly responsible for product, customer service, payments and fraud functions, with indirect responsibility for marketing and operations. The GM will be the ‘go-to’ operations person for the President of Online Gaming.
Essential Functions –
• Drive revenue generation, development, and management.
• Responsible for departmental budgets, P&L statement review, and overall financial results for functional area of operations.
• Sets and own execution of required tactical plans to deliver on defined strategies.
• Lead the relationship with the Company’s licensing and technical suppliers and ensure they deliver to agreed dates and standards.
• Monitoring the company’s position within the ADW market, competitive movements, customer trends and other areas which may affect the organization and the portfolio of businesses.
• Works with marketing team to develop and ensure implementation of acquisition and retention marketing strategies that ensure growth and profitable returns.
• Work with VIP team to coordinate key accounts &develop enhanced rebating strategy.
• Coordination and implementation of key goals and objectives of the President of Online Gaming with the current business units, including planning and implementation of strategic initiatives
• Lead the negotiation of various complex agreements (such as TV, key vendors, partners, associations, joint ventures, source market fees, content exchange etc.)
• Other projects related to key business issues as they arise.
• Some travel may be required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Will manage the business operations, call center, fraud and payments and product team, direct reports will be Sr. Director of Players Services, Sr. Director of Product.
Education and/or Experience:
• Experience running an ADW
• Understanding of technologies used to run ADW
• Experience with ADW product development and knowledge of horse player psyche.
• Deep knowledge of US Horse Racing landscape and key stakeholder relationships.
• Experience in developing ADW Operations, Fraud and Payment teams, knowledge of key vendors is critical.
BS/BA degree required. Advanced degree preferred. Ten years of related experience.
Licenses/Certificates: Must be able to obtain required Racing and Gaming Licenses.Must also be eligible to live & work in the US.
This is a brilliant opportunity to take ownership for the key channel of a true leader in the digital betting space. If you match the criteria on the description, please get in touch with email@example.com.