Bettingjobs are working with a successful operator in Malta who are looking for a highly organised individual to become a Front of Desk Officer. The successful candidate will be tasked with meeting and greeting office visitors and staff, organising and filing paperwork, and keeping the office supplied to suitable levels. Other responsibilities will include, answering phone calls and scheduling appointments.
• Carry out reception duties to meet and greet guests.
• To contact staff to let them know when visitors have arrived for appointments.
• Book flights, transport and accommodation for employees for official business.
• Manage office supplies and other related purchases.
• Answering phone calls and taking care of incoming and outgoing mail.
• Keep both online and office documents neatly filled and stored in the correct places.
• Organize and schedule appointments for deliveries, maintenance and cleaners.
• Performs any additional duties assigned by the management.
Candidates skills and experience:
• Warm and welcoming personality with a willing and helpful attitude.
• Highly organised and responsive.
• A good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, Excel and Word).
• Positive attitude with great communication skills.
• Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Customer service orientation.
• Proficient in English (oral and written).